ACROBODY COVID19 POLICY
This policy is based on the latest government guidance on working safely during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic for the performing arts and providers of grassroots sport and gym/leisure facilities. We will revise this policy on a regular basis and in response to updated guidance from the government.
We will minimise the risk of infection in the following ways:
- All equipment used and contact areas will be cleaned with an appropriate disinfectant at the start of the day, between classes and at the end of the day.
- Sanitiser points will be available for use by students and staff
- Social distancing is no longer enfoirced but we would ask that you respect anyone who wishes to remain socially distant and minimise close contact where possible.
- We have a reduced capped number of students for each class to maintain adequate social distancing.
- Students will now be able to share equipment but we will aim to keep this to two people per piece of equipment.
- We will regularly review and update a specific COVID-19 risk assessment (available on request) as new information and guidance is made available.
We ask that students and parents adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling at all unwell (whether with coronavirus symptoms or not), or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus symptoms, please notify us and DO NOT come to class.
- Do not bring any unnecessary items into class.
- Refreshments should be limited to one sealed container which is to be kept close to the student.
- Bookings and payments for classes are all to be made in advance via the booking system. No cash or cheques will be accepted.
- Participants must enter the building alone. No parents, guardians, friends or family are permitted to wait inside the building.
- All students must sign a track and trace sheet on arrival.
- Masks are no longer necessary inside the building but if you are happy to weare one please do.
- Students will perform hand hygiene on arrival and departure and before and after using equipment.
- Place coats and shoes at the designated place in the hall.
- Students will exit the studio when instructed to do so by the teacher.
- If students are being collected, parents must arrive promptly at the end of class time to
- ensure a quick exit. We will not be able to supervise the students once the class has
- If you have any concerns or a student or family member develops coronavirus symptoms, please do contact us immediately. Thank you for your support in keeping our staff and students safe.
Suggestions and feedback