HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
Aerial circus is a high risk activity and participants are responsible for their own safety. If done incorrectly, aerial can result in serious injury or even death. AcroBody is dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy your aerial training. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to our participants:
· We will respect the personal decisions of all participants, and allow them to make their own decisions about what they can carry out. However, we ask participants not to train beyond what they consider to be their own abilities.
· We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that the equipment and facilities used are in a safe condition for participants to use and enjoy.
· We will ensure that any move or choreography instructed or advice given is backed by relevant experience.
· If a participant tell us they have a disability or condition which puts them at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
Participants commitment to us:
· Participants should not train beyond their own abilities. If participants know or are concerned that they have a medical condition that might interfere with them training safely, they should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice before under taking any aerial practice.
· Participants are responsible for assessment on whether or not activities are safe and appropriate for them to do. None of our instructors or staff memebers are qualified to advise individuals on what physical activities are suitable for them. Those who have medical conditions, disabilities or are less than 12 weeks post-natal must get clearance from their GP to participate in any form of physical exercise.
· Participants should make themselves aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices at the facilities used. Aerial training carries its own risks. Participants should not carry out any activities which have been told are not suitable for them.
· Participants should notify us of any existing or new medical conditions before they commence an activity. If a participant has a disability or condition, they must follow any reasonable instructions to allow them to train safely.
Booking onto our classes confirms that you agree to these commitments.