ACROBODY COVID19 POLICY
This policy is based on the latest government guidance on working safely during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic for the performing arts and providers of grassroots sport and gym/leisure facilities. We will revise this policy on a regular basis and in response to updated guidance from the government.
We will minimise the risk of infection in the following ways:
- A COVID-19 officer will be appointed and undergo training. The purpose of this role will be to oversee public health and safety measures across AcroBody ensuring that we are operating in a safe manner and adhere to government and relevant guidelines, be the point of contact for all members regarding coronavirus , to ensure risk assessments are in place before any activity is undertaken and take record of all attendees that will be kept for track and trace
- All equipment used and contact areas will be cleaned with an appropriate disinfectant at the start of the day, between classes and at the end of the day.
- Sanitiser points will be available for use by students and staff
- Social distancing of 2 meters will be maintained before, during and after training with the exception of those from the same household/social bubble.
- We now have a no physical contact policy, except where required on safety grounds.
- We have a reduced capped number of students for each class to maintain adequate social distancing.
- Doors and windows will be open to ensure the studio is well ventilated.
- There will be no shared equipment between students or teachers, unless they are from the same household or in a social bubble together. This must be agreed in advance.
- We will quarantine used equipment for 48 - 72 hours as per Goverment Advice.
- We will regularly review and update a specific COVID-19 risk assessment (available on request) as new information and guidance is made available.
We ask that students and parents adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling at all unwell (whether with coronavirus symptoms or not), or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus symptoms, please notify us and DO NOT come to class.
- Parents will not be able to enter the building or wait in the building during classes.
- Changing room facilities will not be available, come dressed in class clothes with layers as necessary.
- Do not bring any unnecessary items into class.
- Refreshments should be limited to one sealed container which is to be kept close to the student.
- Please go to the toilet before arriving, toilets must only be used if unavoidable.
- Kitchen facilities will not be available. Please ensure students bring a full bottle of water.
- Bookings and payments for classes are all to be made in advance via the booking system. No cash or cheques will be accepted.
- Please arrive on time for your class. Due to the centre's procedure participants must wait outside the building until let in by an instructor.
- Participants must enter the building alone. No parents, guardians, friends or family are permitted to wait inside the building.
- All students must sign a track and trace sheet on arrival.
- Masks of 2 x layers or more must be worn when entering/exiting the building and in all communal areas of the centre.
- Enter the building one student at a time.
- Students will perform hand hygiene on arrival and departure and before and after using equipment.
- Place coats and shoes at the designated place in the hall.
- You will be guided to your allocated space in the hall, filling from the back.
- Students will exit the studio when instructed to do so by the teacher.
- Collect coats and shoes and exit the building one at a time.
- If students are being collected, parents must arrive promptly at the end of class time to
- ensure a quick exit. We will not be able to supervise the students once the class has
- Please do not wait directly in front of the building or in front of the doors, as this is a
- shared entrance/exit point for other users of the centre.
- If you have any concerns or a student or family member develops coronavirus symptoms, please do contact us immediately. Thank you for your support in keeping our staff and students safe.
Suggestions and feedback